a computer package for solving nonlinear models
- WinSolve is a 32 bit Windows program for solving (nonlinear) models
- The prime emphasis of the program is on user friendliness and graphical presentation,
making it ideal for new users
- It contains all the facilities needed by the professional model builder
- It is also useful to the wider academic community,
both in research and for teaching.
Announcing WinSolve Version 4
WinSolve Version 4 incorporates the following substantial new features:
- Production of true fan charts by stochastic simulation
- Automatic linearization and computation of first order perturbation solution using automatic derivatives
- Linear-quadratic optimal control
- commitment solution
- time-consistent Markov-perfect solution
- General non-linear optimal control solutions.
These pages are maintained by Richard Pierse.
Please e-mail any comments.
Pages last updated: September 3 2016.
visitors to this page since October 2 2002.